Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow Day






It looks like Boston's first "noreastern" has blown in. It started snowing around 12:30 today and has been going strong for the last 3 hours. I got off work early, and Eric's been studying for finals, so we decided to enjoy the snow and go for a walk. Eric's a huge snow fan, and everything did look so fresh and clean, covered in snow. I took a couple photos. One of them is of Eric blowing snow at the camera; that's why you can't see his face. Don't you love snow days (when you don't have to go anywhere?!) Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw your weather...here on the Southern Oregon Coast it's sunny and 60 degrees today (which is very unusual for this time of year)...

I'm a little jealous though; your weather looks much more Christmassy than ours!

Christine said...

How fun! What a beautiful snowy day. I do miss those not being in Utah, but maybe we will get some here too. How fun to get to enjoy it together at home as well!

ellen said...

Good thing Eric likes snow because another BIG storm is on its way! Will church be canceled?!?

Marlies said...

Yeah for snow. Kent, Braxton and I enjoyed our snowstorm. I have to admit I wish it snowed more because snow isn't nearly as much fun when it's old.

Steph Bowen said...

I wish we had snow! I was just pretending when I said I love the sun. It was a lie. I should have liked Boston's weather more when I was there.