Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Fotos

Before we left Boise Eric's parents had some family photos taken. The one uptop of Eric, Aspen and I is the first family picture we've had taken. I'm not very good at having people snap our photo often when we're together; it's something I need to do more often.
The guys didn't know the photographer was snapping photos at this point. At least, I don't think they knew.......
One of just the girls....
Me and my babes!
The family together. Thanks Pete and Ami for a great summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one beautiful mama, Chelsi! I'm loving all the pictures.

Leah said...

Just as gorgeous as I remember you, with those piercing eyes!

Sarah Lenhart said...

Cute photos! We took some family photos with Khale's family during spring break but we still have to order prints of them. :)

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Oooo! I love them all. You look so beautiful! What a fun thing to get to do. You, Eric and Aspen make up such a beautiful family!

Drewmeister said...

I love these pictures, especially the one of just the girls. Aspen is adorable. Welcome back to Boston!