Friday, March 27, 2009

Soul sistahs




These are my little sisters Sasha and Demri.  I sure do miss these girls; especially when they're hanging out together and I know about it!  Sasha (dark hair) found out she was pregnant last month and I'm so excited for her.  She and her husband James have been wanting a baby for a long time.  I can't wait to see her this summer; I just know she's going to be the cutest barefoot and pregnant baby mama ever.
Demri just received her mission call to the Chile, Santiago East mission.  She leaves at the end of June.  I'm so proud of her, and know she'll be an amazing missionary.  But what am I going to do without her for the next 18 months?  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some exciting times in the Cornelius family!

Leah said...

So exciting! Your mom must be absolutely beaming with pride!

Sasha Cornelius Eggli said...

Chels! I am so excited to spend time with you this summer! Yes, we will both miss Demri and I'm sure we will make her jealous. Thanks for your post. Love you!