Saturday, June 6, 2009

HLS Class of 2009

Eric graduated on Thursday.  It was wonderful!  His family was in town, and my dad and stepmother Lisa were as well.  I'm so proud of Eric for his hard work and for all the time and effort he put in to his time at Harvard.  While there he served as head of the Environmental Law Society, taught an environmental law class at Boston College, and also taught Harvard undergrads, among other things.  I'll be posting more photos later, but congrats, sweetie!

4 comments:

ellen said...

Another friend graduates from The Big H!!! Congrats! I hope Aspen goes to Harvard some day!!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Wow! Way to go Eric! And on top of it all he found time to take care of his wife, have a baby and go camping on the weekends!! Eric Rocks! I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm proud of you too Chelsi, because I'm sure you put in many, many hours of behind the scene work!!

Jodi and Jesse said...

Congrats to both of you!! We are so sad you are leaving. Good luck. We will miss you here!!

Dave said...

Congratulations are in order for graduating from the UF of the Northeast!!