Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haven't done enough of this.....

I've only gone biking twice this summer, shame on me. I've been feeling pretty guilty about it. Eric built me a frankenstein bike from parts of other bikes, and I've hardly used it the last couple months. The truth is, I'd rather go running! The foothills are full of climbs and descents, and I'll admit that I hate climbing on my bike! Eric wants me to get a nicer bike, but I just can't justify buying a bike when I've only gone a couple times this summer. More than anything it's the bonding time spent with Eric that I miss. We've replaced our bike outings with walks in the evenings, though, which I have to admit isn't a bad trade-off! Although it's much less of a rush.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi! I'm one of Eric's old high school friends. And it looks like we barely missed you guys in Boston. Well, we're actually in Providence, RI but we go up to Boston a lot. Anyways, your family is adorable.