Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Crawler

Well, my baby can finally crawl. It happened! She is sticking her little tushie in the air and somehow moving about, although I'm not exactly sure how she's doing it.
She'd rather be on her feet than on her knees, so she gets on those toes and then falls to a crawl. Sort of.
She'll get frustrated after a minute or two, but throw something tempting on the floor.....like, an unused diaper.....and bingo! She's off again.
After a while I have to pick her up because I miss holding her. Who wouldn't with that face?

7 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Oh, she's so cute! I can't believe Aspen is already crawling around! I wish she and Selah could play together. :)

Heather said...

So fun! Tabitha loves unused diapers too. They can have a race.

Can't wait to see you and cute Aspen!

Nicole said...

I love it when they start moving! It's so cute! I hope everything's babyproofed...

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Life really changes when they start moving around.

Sarah Lenhart said...

I wasn't messing around last week when I said she looked like she would be crawling any day. :) I can't wait to see her show off her skills.

Christine said...

She is getting so big, and as always so cute. How fun to have a crawler. Enjoy every minute, those are some of my favorite things.

Marlies said...

Congrats. Now the fun begins.