Saturday, November 15, 2008

Date Night

Once a month Eric and I do a babysitting swap with some of our friends so that we can go to the Boston temple. Last night was our turn to go to the temple. I enjoy these date nights so much! It's wonderful to be with Eric, away from our cares, where we can feel the spirit of the Lord and focus on what's really important. When I was in Argentina the temple wasn't in the area where I was serving so I was only able to visit it twice. Being so close to a temple (it's literally 5 minutes away) is such a blessing; we've really tried to make it a priority to go to it once a month. By the way, I didn't take this photo, but isn't it gorgeous? It's one of our favorite temples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! Oh, how I wish we were closer to a temple...(sigh)!