Friday, May 29, 2009

I've been here

Alright, this movie isn't the best I've ever seen but it's pretty funny, and I enjoyed it. I'm a fan of Kevin James, and if you watch this movie late at night, it's even funnier. But what made this movie really enjoyable to watch was the fact that it was filmed at a mall close to our home that we frequent often. In fact, we went shopping there while the movie was being filmed at night. I'm going to miss these near-celebrity moments when we leave Boston. I doubt Kevin James is going to Boise anytime soon!

2 comments:

Demri Cornelius said...

I watched it last night! It was pretty funny. I think Kevin James is a hot fat man, along with Jack Black. Who says a little chub isn't attractive? :)

Sasha Cornelius Eggli said...

I've been wanting to see this movie and can't wait! I'm ready for a good laugh! Thank goodness for Kevin James and PG comedies!