Monday, September 14, 2009

A little about Aspen

She's my baby. And yet she's huge. Super huge, and I'm not sure how to handle it.
She likes to say things like "monkey dance", "applesauce," and "I said no." (I wonder where she got that last one....)
Evidently she thinks acorns are delicious, but I don't let her eat them. I promise.
What a poser.
She looks stinkin' cute in red, but red clothes are so hard to find for a little one her size. The injustice!
She likes to dance, especially to ring tones. Especially when she hears them in a store. And the phone belongs to a stranger. And she loves monkeys.
She calls every single child a baby, and she thinks they're adorable. Even if they're eight!
She does not like being told what to do! But she's great at giving orders to her parents.
She blows great bubbles in the bathtub. And she loves to finger paint with chocolate pudding. And she's stinking cute, and I could go on and on. But I won't. At least, not today....

9 comments:

Leah said...

She really is darling!! You do nice work.

ellen said...

Adorable! I miss her. :(

Sarah Lenhart said...

Cute! I especially like the wrinkled up nose photo. haha. She's getting so big. I think we need to start working on a reunion trip, pronto. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are such great pictures!

Hannah said...

She is so cute! Molly loves acorns when she can get them too!

Nicole said...

Yes, very cute! And I didn't know she had an obsession with monkeys... just like Liam... maybe there will be a future romance :)

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I agree, she is stinkin' CUTE! And she looks fabulous in red!!

B. B. said...

Henry calls all kids "babies" too. Great pictures!

Jodi and Jesse said...

She is so cute...becoming quite the little girl. We miss you guys!