Monday, August 23, 2010

Two weekends ago we took a trip down to Utah, our old stomping ground. Eric's brother, Danny, graduated from BYU with his master's. We hadn't been to Provo (where we met and had our first apartment) for about 4 years, so it brought back so many memories! It was a lot of fun.
I'm sharing this photo for honesty's sake. Please try to erase it out of your mind now that you've seen it. I thought I was doing pretty well weight-wise until I saw this! But oh well, it's worth it.
While we were out there we went to a Jack Johnson concert, and it was great because Aspen's a huge fan of his. I think she enjoyed it as much as we did. Isn't she cute?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know what fat you see in your picture! You look absolutely fabulous and are doing wonderfully weight-wise! I only wish I looked that fabulous when I was that prego! You are beautiful Chelsi!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Oh, that Aspen! She's just TOO cute for words! I love it!! And I think you look great Chelsi!! Are you kidding me?! I'm so excited to get to see pics of this next little one of yours. I wish we lived closer!

My dad and Janet said we could reserve their beach house for a Cornelius Cousin reunion sometime. So we should do that in the next year! Janet suggested this October but I was pretty sure you were due in October?

Steph Bowen said...

I don't think you look fat. I think you look awesome. And I love your boots. and the fact that you can pick up Aspen.

The tank top is from Target. It's Liz Lange Maternity Long and Lean tank. I have them in every color because it's the only thing that fits ;)

Lohra said...

Holy cow! She looks so grown up! Maybe you don't actually want to hear that...