Thursday, December 8, 2011

The other day my friend Brandi and I were talking about Christmas and she mentioned that she had a flocked tree growing up. "Whatever happened to those anyway?" She said. I remember my grandparents had a flocked Christmas tree and I loved it because it smelled funny and the colored Christmas lights looked so pretty glowing against the white tree. I hadn't thought of that tree for a while.....maybe one day I'll have to go flock our tree, just for Grandmother and Grandad.

5 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Ah, Christmas memories!! What a photo! It sure makes me miss you all and our Christmases together!! Josh and I were just talking about Grandma's flocked tree the other day. So fun to actually see a pic of it! :)
Love you lots!
B

Nicole said...

I don't even know what "flocked tree" means. Florida might have missed that trend... :)

Good photo, though! I love old pictures.

ellen said...

Oh boy. That's an awesome photo!!

Petertammenson said...

Awesome photo! I didn't hear about flocked trees until after Luke and I were married! crazy!

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome family picture. LOVE IT. And I love the flocked tree!