2. Last month I upgraded to 1000 texts and I feel liberated! Especially being so far from my family, this is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. and amazingly awesome.
3. Been doing cross-fit and it's humbling. And I love it!
4. Pears take for-ever to can!! Wish they weren't so tasty.....
5. Eric's teaching Aspen to ride her bike and I love seeing how excited they both get when she's making progress.
6. Oakley's talking so much more lately! My favorite is that he calls Aspen "wo-wo" for Roo. When it's his nap time I'll let Aspen play computer games for a bit while we go upstairs and read, sing songs, and tickle fight while he lays in bed. I always look forward to that.