Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We spent Memorial Day weekend up at Eric's family cabin in Cascade.
It was supposed to snow, but we got lucky and had much nicer weather!
We didn't do a whole lot (which was nice), but we were able to go on a couple walks and enjoy the beautiful scenery. It's very quiet up there in the woods.
Eric's family watched Aspen and Oakley for us a couple times so Eric and I could go running. We were eager to enjoy a beautiful trail run and try out our shoes on dirt instead of pavement. We definitely weren't disappointed!! I'm loving my shoes, by the way.
I decided to get some family shots of us since I'm so bad at doing that! That's on my to-do list this summer.
It was a great weekend (I was not aware that Aspen was sucking on that handle, by the way)!

1 comment:

Sasha Cornelius Eggli said...

I love the family pictures, Chels! Oakley's smile is great in that last one!